ORKED UNGU
Last Juliet
Follow
Dashboard
Entries About Chatbox Linkies

first post in english
Monday, December 6, 2010 | 4:49 AM | 0 Juliets and Romeos?

salam all
today i want to speaking london <<<wawawa
just a post...not a disaster right
i'm gonna improve my broken english<<pecah lagik
fuhh..~half post
i want to say what i want
hurmmm....who want to guess my age?
huh~no one?
it's okey
i accept it with broken heart 
littlekittyemoticon

huhu~
my sis always tell me that i am a sarcastic person
sarcastic in talking
sarcastic in my action
ngeh ngeh ngeh
am i sarcastic
oh..i don't think so..
maybe i am sarcastic..that's me yarh
that's me
so..just the way i am
haha~
thats bruno mars
just the way u are...no way...just the way i am
haha~like like like....
tuzkicrazyrabbitemo
so,,i don't know what this entry about
i also in thinking what this entry
haha~
keep thinking...
like in talking english...like in talking...like another language
n whatever
i still in love with my language
okey
tukar bahasa
aku suka bahasa melayu
bahasa aku
aku tak rasa bodoh bila aku cakap bahasa melayu
ngeh ngeh ngeh
itu jer rasanya entri merepek hari ni






wassalam 






Older Post . Newer Post

Cutely Made by : Ieka Salju | Cute BG : AtiQah
Owned by : orked
Best View in Google Chrome